5 random facts about me….
So 100years-to-live was kind enough to think of me for this meme… here goes:
1. I’m a lawyer, but I haven’t practised law since I left my last firm about 5 years ago.
2. I have a serious phobia of frogs, dating back to that fateful rainy day on which I had to run through a road that was completely covered in frogs.
3. I was born and raised in one of the world’s most dangerous cities, and I loved it. Still do. At the moment though, I live on a tiny island in the Atlantic Ocean. It’s gorgeous in terms of natural scenery - our sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking. But, for someone who grew up around a lot more activity, it’s also boring.
4. Speaking of growing up around a lot of activity, I have five siblings - three older and two younger. Growing up, we always had at least another six relations and/or family friends living with us at any point in time. It was… interesting… fun, crazy, frustrating, and the training in people skills was simply invaluable.
5. I love travel. It is one of my favourite things to do. For me, exploring the world freely and meeting new people is one of the best modes of education there is.